Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PS4 got IP Blocked (sort of)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Andre_Castillo14

Andre_Castillo14

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 AM

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:30 AM

Today, about 12 Hours ago, PSN Services went down. The weird part was that as soon as it got hit offline. I suddenly recieved the error code WS-37397-9, which is a code for a possible temporary IP Block to stop access into the account servers of PSN

The question is, if anyone has either been affected by the error code before, do you know how how long is the suspension duration? I'm currently talking to a Playstation Support, but I feel like they don't know squat about how the suspension works.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 traxsdata

traxsdata

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:59 AM

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:50 AM

You should get an email from Sony, I have ahead sometimes it takes a day or two to get the email.

The email should include the duration of the ban and the reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users