Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to reinstall the google play store?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mhenric

mhenric

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:49 AM

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:57 AM

Hello Friends

I have an android phone in which I am facing a problem. The problem is that my google play store is uninstalled. Please guide me how to reinstall the google play store.

Thanks 

Edited by hamluis, 19 June 2017 - 06:41 AM.
Moved from Gen Chat to Android - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 2,955 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:19 AM

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:03 AM

One of the tutorials returned by this DuckDuckGo search should work for you.  There are slight differences depending on the version of Android you're using, but they are slight.

Brian   AKA  Bri the Tech Guy -> (my website address is in my profile, if interested)

In a modern society where everyone thinks their opinion deserves to be heard nothing annoys me more than individuals who mistake their personal preferences for fact.
    ~ Commenter "TheCruyffGurn" on The Guardian, 8/13/2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users