Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Got a BSOD said something about whea uncorrectable error

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 thatoneguyyep101

thatoneguyyep101

• Members
  • 247 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 AM

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:48 AM

It happened around 12:38am. The computer is running windows 10 home, version 1703, os build 15063.413

64bit os x64 based processor.

Not sure how I should attache the files? I read a pinned tutorial on the board so I'll try that...

The OS on the laptop was originally windows 8. The current os is an official free upgrade to windows 10 from microsoft.

The computer is from Nov 2012

6/15/17 is when I installed the current build of windows 10 I have now. However I had windows 10 before, just an older build/version or whatever.

CPU: AMD A64400M with Radeon HD Graphics 2.70 GHz

It's a laptop Samsung NP365E5C-S05US

Thank you!

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwoods301

jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:36 AM

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:14 AM

If you are overclocking, remove it and see if it fixes the blue screens.

Issue similar to yours...

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/649522/whea-uncontrollabe-error/#entry4264029

Otherwise, wait for a BSOD helper.

Edited by jwoods301, 19 June 2017 - 02:22 AM.

#3 thatoneguyyep101

thatoneguyyep101
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 247 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 AM

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:56 AM

I don't believe I'm overclocking.. as I have no idea how... is there a way to check?

I got this computer used, so not sure.

Anyways I got the same BSOD maybe around an hour ago or under.

I have posted the new logs, which are different than the ones in my first post.

It again said something about "whea uncorrectable error"

I had the laptop plugged in the charger at the time.

Not sure if I did the first time it happened though.

This didn't happen when I was on build 1607...... so maybe it's just the current build?

Attached Files

#4 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,227 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 PM

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:35 PM

Since you have topic going in the 'Am I infected?' section of BC I am going to close this topic for the time being. Policy on BC is tht malware takes precedence over other problems. If you still have BSOD problems when your computer is declared free of malware then PM me or any Mod to have this topic re-opened if you need to.

Chris Cosgrove

I am going to be away on holiday until the 13th May. While I expect to have internet access my time on-line may well be limited and PMs may not be replied to as quickly as normal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users