Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Chrome not opening in full screen

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 hogesinwa

hogesinwa

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Location:Crossed the Atlantic, via Havana. Now in Tampa Bay area for a while.
  • Local time:08:38 PM

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:00 PM

When I open a site using Chrome, the screen is only partially filled.  I have to maximise it every time.

This only began a few days ago, after a Windows “Update” as usual.  All the recommended fixes I can find are ancient and refer to buttons or tabs that no longer exist.  This is irritating me no end.

Also, my Google search page now shows Google Puerto Rico.  I have never been to Puerto Rico and I can’t find anywhere to change this to what I want.  I’m sure I used to be able to select a country but again, updates have made this impossible to find.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this in Windows 10 64 bit?  Might have to go to MS browser, which I probably would regret.  This does not happen if I use the MS browser.

Hoges

Update:  yesterday, for a short while, the Puerto Rico dropped off and the browser began opening in full screen again, but today it's back to Puerto Rico for some reason.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users