Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

{A8DA1505-E615-42BB-BB77-74D5CC91FE7E}

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 shallyv

shallyv

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 AM

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:31 PM

This file is somewhere on my Windows 10 PC and although noticed it before, I can't find it now. I tried downloading ZOEK.exe but all I received was a blank page or not found. I disabled anything that has to do with WiFi, but the RCMP/CIA/MOSSAD criminal triad is still accessing my PC. I put the PC to sleep rather than turning it off because I would only have to disable WiFi in Device Manager again, but they still are accessing my PC. I know this because there is a different screen saver each time I wake up the PC (or is this normal?). Can anyone help? I'm NOT a criminal. They ARE! And they are supposed to be above the law. If anyone is above the law, then ALL law is nothing but PRETENSE backed up by superior force.

Edited by britechguy, 18 June 2017 - 05:22 PM.
Moved to "Am I Infected? What Do I Do?"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwoods301

jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:59 PM

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:37 PM

I didn't realize the RCMP, CIA, and MOSSAD had screen savers...

If you think you have a virus/malware infection, do the following -

Download and run AdwCleaner -

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

Download and run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware -

https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/

Download and run Junkware Removal Tool -

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/junkware-removal-tool/

Create a System Restore point first.

#3 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,320 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 PM

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:53 AM

If you have an HP computer or possibly an HP printer....then you can remove the HP Support Assistant that according to the web is

what A8DA1505-E615-42BB-BB77-74D5CC91FE7E is related to.

You really do need to shut down/ reboot your computer occassionally to keep it in good operating order.

You may have a rotating screen savers set up.

If you would like me to take a look at what is in Windows Startups, Scheduled Tasks and Installed programs...do this:

Use CCleaner to remove Temporary files, program caches, cookies, logs, etc. Use the Default settings. No need to use the

Registry Cleaning Tool...risky. Pay close attention while installing and UNcheck offers of toolbars....especially Google.

After install, open CCleaner and run by clicking on the Run Cleaner button in the bottom right corner.

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

Post the three lists mentioned below using CCleaner.

Open CCleaner and click on Tools. Choose Startups. On that page you will see a list of Windows Startups and at the top tabs for each browser and Scheduled Tasks.

At the bottom right of that page you will see a button when clicked will allow you to Copy and Paste the list of Windows Startups and Scheduled Tasks into your next

post. Please do that.

Open CCleaner and click on Tools. Choose Uninstall. On that page you will see a list of programs installed on your computer and at the bottom right of that page you

will see a button when clicked will allow you to Copy and Paste that list in your next post. Please do that.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#4 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,320 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 PM

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:27 AM

Received this PM from shallyv...the OP. (I deleted the name you signed the PM with.)

No need to PM me...much better if you respond in your topic.

Sent Today, 09:00 AM

Subject: Re: A new reply has been posted to {A8DA1505-E615-42BB-BB77-74D5CC91FE7E}
Thanks! I'll follow your instructions.
However, let me tell you something that most computer users, even experts,
are unaware of. Broadband over Powerline is supposed to have been
abandoned. But not by the Canadian government. The RCMP's Security Service
can get into ANY computer, though shutdown, through your power outlet and,
worse, if even your computer's power cord is detached from the power
outlet, through the battery of the computer, if you're using a notebook.
Don't believe me? I had contacted the author of the book "Broadband over
Powerline" who told me "That's impossible!". When I later tried to tell him
of my later experiences and observations, they took over the phone,
pretended to be Georgia Tech's telephone operator and told me she'd never
heard of him.
But, perhaps, you have a solution for this!
The politicians (maybe the police and even judges too) get inside info on
companies from the banks who own or control (the independent brokers) the
stock brokerages and, in turn, the politicians allow the banks to charge
high interest rates on credit cards because they claim they need this to
offset the losses caused by hackers. BS! They have the best hackers
themselves. The late NDP leader, Jack Layton, kept attacking the banks and
as the NDP had become the official Opposition party in Ottawa and might
become the government in power, he was given cancer through
electromagnetism and their man, Mulcair, took over the NDP and led it to
decimation in the last elections. Don't believe? They murdered my wife and
4 dogs by induced heart attacks and tried to kill me by the same. They're
still trying. They're reading this email right now and interfering. I doubt
you'll get this email!

xxxxx xxxxxxx

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#5 dhagerjohns

dhagerjohns

• Members
  • 157 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:13 PM

The reason you have a different background when you wake your computer from sleep is because you have a Windows feature called Spotlight enabled which downloads beautiful pictures to use as your lock screen.  

[Content removed that violates forum rule:

• There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.]

Edited by britechguy, 24 June 2017 - 05:39 PM.
Removed content that violates forum rule

#6 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,008 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 AM

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:47 PM

@dhagerjohns #5

Seriously dude, you should never forget to take your meds.  No one is after you.  Perhaps you really should also stay off the internet until you have had proper counseling or psychiatric help.

From the forum rules -

There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.

Your remarks fall into this category. Any repetition, anywhere on BC, will lead to their deletion and possibly suspension of your posting privileges or even banning.

Chris Cosgrove

I am going to be away until about the 22nd October. Time on-line will be reduced and my internet access may be limited. PMs may not be replied to as quickly as normal !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users