Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Best UK VPN for Chrome & Firefox

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AOG_UK

AOG_UK

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 AM

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:01 AM

I have been using PIA as my VPN but am looking to change.

ExpressVPN looks to have had some good reviews as has Nord?

But unsure which to choose.

With the extension for chrome & firefox how do you add this??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 stech17

stech17

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:56 AM

I've used a whole bunch. Not sure why you'd want the extension instead of just running the VPN and protecting all of your connections.

I've had speed and support issues with Nord but was generally happy. Express is my current go to provider. There's plenty of review sites out there, just make sure you take what they say with a pinch of salt as they make money from selling you the products.

#3 isaccasi

isaccasi

• Members
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:30 AM

Express VPN is outstanding, no doubt about that :bounce:

#4 johana

johana

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 PM

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:19 AM

As we all know, it is not possible to access if this website has some restriction. Alternatively, we try VPN some that sorts of situation. But some we couldn’t success to access that website only because we don’t use good VPN. Once I have faced that kind of situation because I had to access somewhere but it was very high author site.

That time I used FrootVPN and the VPN helped me to access that site easily. I didn’t ever expect that kind of service from that VPN. I have been using FrootVPN for 3 years. It just updated with time. Here to know more about the FrootVPN. https://itday.com/vpn/frootvpn-review-one-of-best-rated-vpns/

There you can find an amazing review of FrootVPN. They will help you to make your decision. You won’t be disappointed if you use that VPN

#5 Neil_Hines

Neil_Hines

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 PM

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:04 AM

If you are looking for best UK VPN and not sure which VPN to choose then I am here to help you. I was also in the same situation a couple of weeks ago. Then someone gives me suggestion about a website where you can find guides about which VPN is best for UK. If you also want to know about the best UK VPN then here in this article you can read for guidance. Hope it helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users