Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

laptop sudden turn off need guide

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 candydot

candydot

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 AM

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:32 AM

i have changed my laptop's charger and battery 2 moths back and from a few days my laptop keeps turning off suddenly at nearly 50% battery and when i turn it on again it doesn't turns on i have to plug the charger in and when i plug in the charger and it turns on the battery shows the %age from where it was turned off (e.g:55%).i checked the battery working from the setup and it says working normally so kindly guide me what to do.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zainmax

zainmax

• Banned
  • 344 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:30 AM

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:49 AM

Probably 55% - this value is incorrect. I think it should be about 5%-15% of the settings are changed in relation to something. Restore the BIOS settings and also battary settings, they are available. Usually
Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options\Edit Plan Settings
Find "Change advanced power settings" and in table select "Battary"

Edited by zainmax, 17 June 2017 - 10:50 AM.

#3 candydot

candydot
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 AM

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:13 AM

i have already checked it but it is all fine the battery is charging all fine and the battery down time is also ok and i have also cleaned it but it is still shutting off by itself so please someone guide me 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users