Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

problems with acer win 7 notebook and sd cards

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 datwin-bordo

datwin-bordo

• Banned
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:21 PM

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:38 AM

Hello,

when i had installed cyberlink powerdvd 17 the april 16th and cyberlink media suite 15 the june 10th on suspicious site on my notebook, the installer installes pc clean plus, hd wallpaper, social2search, ...

all my sd/micro sd drives plugged on this notebook:

after makes bootables my sd:
-the sdxc 512 gb converted into "windows 7 password reset disk" -> the bug of this card after makes this card into "windows 7 password reset disk" is: suspiciout to takes videos/photos with my camera with this card
-the sdxc 64 gb converted into raspbian os for my future raspberry pi -> the bug of this card after makes this card into "raspbian" is: the 64 gb transformed to 10 MB partition + impossibility to takes videos/photos with my camera with this card
-the sd 4 go converted into win 10 installation with win usb -> the bug of this card after makes this card into windows installer is: suspicions to boot error & to takes videos/photos with my camera with this card

-the micro sdxc 128 Gb boots on framakey mint, but is suspicious to takes videos with my caméra with this card after makes this bootable  into framakey mint

becauses i want to know if to simultaneous makes bootables and take pictures/videos with the same card,

because the norms for types of formats of theses drives to makes bootables and takes videos/photos,

because interests for the multi-work universal card (bootable + camera compatibility on same card simultaneous)

when create the "password reset sd card" with windows password tools the sd formated,

where is the solutions ? for change sd formats without data loss/convert sd partition without formating ?

Bizarre...

the adsfix (whichs uninstalled registry 1st aid/smart privacy cleaner/solvusoft) and usbfix (for my sd drives) is here:

adsfix http://www.cjoint.com/c/GEzeUb53yGO

usbfix http://www.cjoint.com/c/GFppGYHzhD8

under this actual post the copy of adsfix/frst logs attached:

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:21 AM

Posted 15 June 2017 - 12:16 PM

Hi datwin-bordo,

You are already being assisted by nasdaq in your previous thread.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/649028/infected-by-speedbit-search

This is exactly why your threads gets closed all the time, and no one steps in to assist you: because you start cross-posting everywhere, and ignore the instructions that have been given you. I've told you in the past, and so did sari recently on GeeksToGo forums.

http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/367919-attente-de-desinfection-et-dinformaticien/

Now, I'll be closing this thread and I'll ask you to report to your other thread where nasdaq is currently assisting you. This might well be your last chance of receiving assistance here on BleepingComputer, so I strongly suggest you to follow the forum rules and stick to that thread, and that thread only.

Thank you.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users