Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tea Timer In Spybot

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bernie70

Bernie70

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 AM

Posted 10 September 2006 - 04:24 AM

I"m sorry but I don't know what Tea Timer does, but remember in the tutorials that you needed it on. I haven't had it on since I got Spybot a while ago, but thought I'd experiement...when I checked it, and ran spybot, i kept getting these registry change message (accept or deny)...well I denied them since I didn't know what to do.......please advise. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 graveangel

graveangel

• Members
  • 399 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:17 AM

Posted 10 September 2006 - 07:49 AM

Hello Bernie70,

TMacK started a similar topic to yours, HERE, its worth a look as it may help answer any of your future questions.

When ever Tea-Timer notices a change in the registry, it will inform you of it. If you change any programmes, delete them or add them, then it will pop up informing you of a change to the registry. You should allow those as they are normal through you altering the registry. If you receive a pop up without doing anything, then thats when you need to look deeper.

Graveangel
:thumbsup:

Edited by graveangel, 10 September 2006 - 07:51 AM.

....And on the 8th day God said, "When my children are intelligent, and create the Computer, for my sake may they never screw around with the registry or subscribe to AOL"Posted Image

#3 Bernie70

Bernie70
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 AM

Posted 11 September 2006 - 02:20 AM

excellent link...thank you graveangel

#4 graveangel

graveangel

• Members
  • 399 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:17 AM

Posted 11 September 2006 - 06:21 AM

You're welcome, hope it helps.
:thumbsup:
....And on the 8th day God said, "When my children are intelligent, and create the Computer, for my sake may they never screw around with the registry or subscribe to AOL"Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users