Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus: Worm:Win32/Gamarue.F

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FeruAce

FeruAce

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 AM

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:27 AM

Laptop Information:

Windows Edtion: Windows 7 Home Basic Service Pack 1
Model: Dell Inspiron 5520
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-3632QM CPU 2.20GHz 2.20GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 8GB
System and Type: 64-bit Operating System

Hello and Greetings to everyone, I would like to ask some help regarding to completely deleting this virus; Worm:Win32/Gamarue.F
I start to notice this in June 12, 2017, Microsoft Security Essentials detect it but after deleting it and do another scan its back again.
Sadly Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free version cannot detect it. I would like to delete it as soon as possible so that it will not cause any harm to my Laptop. Thank you for your help.

Edited by hamluis, 14 June 2017 - 11:42 AM.
Moved from MRL to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwoods301

jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 PM

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:57 AM

From Microsoft -

https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/entry.aspx?Name=Worm:Win32/Gamarue.F

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users