Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

VISTA ULTIMATE COMPUTER CAN ENTER AS GUEST, BUT AM BLOCKED TO ENTER AS MAIN USER

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 QUICKCHARLIE

QUICKCHARLIE

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 AM

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:19 PM

AFTER ENTERING MY PASSWORD UPON STARTING COMPUTER,I RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT ON SCREEN :THE USER PROFILE SERVICE SERVICE FAILED  THE LOGON...USER PROFILE CANNOT BE LOADED 

I HAVE RUN EVERY CHECK ON COMPUTER , REPAIRED ALL ERRORS ...REPORTS OF AVG ULTIMATE , AND REIMAGE SHOW COMPUTER IS PROBLEM FREE ....

IS THIS A HARDWARE FAILURE OR IS IT CORRECTABLE  ??

QUICK CHARLIE  6/13/2017

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,587 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:35 PM

Sounds like your one and only profile has been corrupted. You can enable the Hidden Administrator Account by using the guide here. After enabling the Administrator Account create an new admin account. You can burn the iso to a CD using any burning software can can burn a iso image. Isoburner can do this. If the computer supports booting from a USB flash drive you can use Rufus with the iso file. Use a MBR partition scheme and leave all boxes as checked.

http://www.wintips.org/enable-administrator-account-or-reset-admin-account-password-windows-8-windows-7-or-windows-vista/

Video

Another option is to download Lazesoft Recover My Password Home and create a bootable disk which will allow you to enable the Administrator Account by Unlocking it.

http://www.lazesoft.com/how-to-recover-administrator-password.html

#3 GoofProg

GoofProg

• Banned
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:56 AM

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:13 AM

You need to hack the SAM functionality.  Try Hiron's BootCD.  There were Windows Password recovery tools there too.  It usually wipes the password out and you will have to create a new one.  It is either a locked account OR the (one of the log in service.. things.. are not working) 

Everyone wants to hack them.  You know, I would just peel away all the data and just reformat and put it back on.  The problem is finding all the original applications install on it. 

#4 Metallica5456

Metallica5456

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:12 PM

You need to hack the SAM functionality.  Try Hiron's BootCD.  There were Windows Password recovery tools there too.  It usually wipes the password out and you will have to create a new one.  It is either a locked account OR the (one of the log in service.. things.. are not working) 

Everyone wants to hack them.  You know, I would just peel away all the data and just reformat and put it back on.  The problem is finding all the original applications install on it. 

This doesn't even make any sense to your issue above.

JohnC_21 is correct. you need to create a new user profile and he has posted good instructions to do so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users