Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Still BSOD's on new system.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 VlKlNGS

VlKlNGS

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 AM

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:58 PM

Hello World,

Guess it was too much to hope for that after upgrading part of my system(new mobo, proc, ram, cooler and some vents) I wouldn't have problems like BSOD for a while....

But after installing the new components and reinstalling windows I've already gotten 2 BSOD's in 3 days... One yesterday(I think) with the bios the board came with and another one today a few hours after installing the latest bios(I didn't update it because of the bsod just figured it's best to have the latest version).

So, what the ***k, if anything, are my options?!?!... :(

Anyway, here are the zips and other system info, let me know if there is anything else I can provide.

Thank you.

What was original installed OS on system?:  same windows version on the old system but from a different .iso

Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?:  Neither.... I got it from, well, you know.... The .iso was Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate X64 incl Office14 en-US May 2017 I will attach a zipped .txt file that gives more info on the windows image used.

Age of system (hardware):  Mobo+ram+proc+cooler and some vents brand new, rest of the components are several years old, some older then others.

Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?:   Yeap, 3 days ago clean reinstall. The installation didn't quite go without any hiccups since technically Win 7 is not officialy supported by the new Kaby Lake cpu's, but the motherboard's uefi bios does have a windows 7 installation option and other people have installed Win 7 on similar hardware and things work just fine for them. So please DON'T tell me this is the cause as switching to win 10 is out of the question, I'd rather kill myself!!!!!

CPU:  Intel Kaby Lake G4560 3.50 GHz  https://ark.intel.com/products/97143/Intel-Pentium-Processor-G4560-3M-Cache-3_50-GHz

Motherboard:  MSI B250M Mortar  https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B250M-MORTAR.html#productSpecification-section

Video Card:  Sapphire Radeon HD7870 XT with boost 2GB DDR5 256 bit http://www.sapphiretech.com/productdetial.asp?pid=7C08F44B-A616-43AB-ACB7-D0656BE0B881&lang=eng

Power Supply:  Sirtec High Power HP-500-A12S I think...

System Manufacturer:  ...what?

Laptop or Desktop?:  Desktop

Attached Files

Edited by VlKlNGS, 12 June 2017 - 06:10 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 2,972 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 PM

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:15 PM

Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?:  Neither.... I got it from, well, you know.... The .iso was Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate X64 incl Office14 en-US May 2017 I will attach a zipped .txt file that gives more info on the windows image used.

Greetings,

Unfortunately, I've just realized that this is a pirated copy of Windows 7 — you are using an ASUS key with a MSI motherboard. The ISO you downloaded is illegal and a violation of copyright law.  BleepingComputer's forum rules prohibit me from helping you further:

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to  remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.
If you would like help, please purchase a legitimate copy of Windows for your computer and run the Sysnative File Collection App again. Furthermore, pirated versions of Windows never function as normally.

Thank you.

Regards,
bwv848

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users