The first thing I would like you did to us try to restart your router enter
1. Turn off both your router and your modem
2. Keep him off for 30 seconds
3. Do not plug them back and restart your computers
4. After your computers come on please plug back in your router and modem
5. Then go to start, control panel, network and Internet connections, network connections, right-click on your connection and click repair
6. Install network magic on your computer you can get the 30 day trial here:http://www.download.com/Network-Magic/3000...tml?tag=lst-0-1
This program will check your Internet connection and your network connection to make sure they are both good. After it does that it will set up a network map for you so be easier to access them in network and transfer files between both PCs.