Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Migrate from HDD+SSD to one SSD

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aniceguy

Aniceguy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 AM

Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:44 PM

I have a lenovo u310 with a 500GB HDD (only 150 GB is used) paired with a 24 GB mSATA SSD for fast booting. I bought a samsung evo 850 250gb SSD and I want to migrate from both the HDD and the 24 GB SSD to my new SSD. 
My concern is the fastboot SSD. If I use a data migration tool, Will it be possible to get all my data and my windows version, and use my laptop as it used to be without having to use the 24 GB SSD ( which I'll use later for installing ubuntu)?

Thanks

Edited by hamluis, 11 June 2017 - 07:06 AM.
Moved from Internal Hardware to Disk Management - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users