Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Supreme Audio..?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 isaccasi

isaccasi

• Members
  • 146 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 AM

Posted 07 June 2017 - 03:45 PM

Hello, I wanted to hear your opinion abound: Bongiovi Digital Processing Studio, Audio Plug -in.

When I :guitar:  play FLAC or MP3 via AImp4, and with this amazing piece of software, it just sounds incredible.

Let me hear your opinion all answers would be treasured :thumbup2:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,822 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 AM

Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:29 AM

Because it is a plug-in that adds more processing, I think that it is best to avoid Bongiovi. It just adds junk.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#3 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,822 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:31 AM

Yuck, this is just an example of why everybody should stay away from this terrible product.

https://bongioviacoustics.com/dps/

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#4 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,822 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2017 - 06:54 PM

I tried this software through the free trial and I have to warn everybody away from this. It sucks all of the dynamics and stage presence out of EVERY kind of music I played through it, this is the type of product that makes the loudness wars seem like music has lost the battle.

I am glad the OP has brought this terrible software to my attention because this is just the type of thing that sucks all of the life out of music and makes all music sound loud and lifeless.

Rocky

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users