Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

please help cryptolocker

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 mikaello

mikaello

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 AM

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:09 PM

just found out its a 

PClock Ransomware

good day 

im from the philipines and my laptop was infected by cryptolocker

no change in the filename only encryptheck ed

i check the idransomware

Unable to determine ransomware.

Please make sure you are uploading a ransom note and encrypted sample file from the same infection.

This can happen if this is a new ransomware, or one that cannot be currently identified automatically.

You may post a new topic in the Ransomware Tech Support and Help forums on BleepingComputer for further assistance and analysis.

Please reference this case SHA1: 5c1556f749847a327f6b33a5b5d45479757dbe7a

i use my laptop as my source of income and all of the files i need mo my job are encrypted

18920564_10209011286255162_5658928587242

thanks

Edited by mikaello, 06 June 2017 - 12:48 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cybercynic

cybercynic

• Members
  • 560 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 PM

Posted 06 June 2017 - 01:16 PM

If it's PClock, you need to go the topic here: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/561919/pclock-ransomware-support-and-help-topic/page-7

Newer versions of PClock are NOT decryptalble.

ID-Ransomware should have identified this ransomware. Do you upload both an encrypted file and the ransom note? If you did, and ID-Ransomware cannot identify the ransomware, it may be something new. You will have to wait for a response from Demonslay335.

We are drowning in information - and starving for wisdom.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 PM

Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:55 PM

Fabian explains why newer PClock variants are not decryptable in Post #987.

Rather than have everyone with individual topics, it would be best (and more manageable for staff) if you posted any more questions, comments or requests for assistance in the above support topic discussion...it includes experiences by experts, a variety of IT consultants, end users and company reps who have been affected by ransomware infections. To avoid unnecessary confusion, this topic is closed.

Thanks
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users