SSD health isn't accurate. Unfortunately, the only test to rule out an SSD problem is to try another drive (either an HDD or an SSD).
As I don't think that this is your issue, I'll skip that for now.
Your description says there are video problems.
Why would you suspect motherboard problems before video?
Do you have a spare video card that you can test with?
In general, BSOD analysts suspect a hardware issue when they see multiple different BSOD's - but that doesn't mean it's the motherboard.
There are also a couple of different BSOD errors that are usually (but NOT always) hardware related - the STOP 0x12B is one of them)
Here's my canned speech about that (usually I'll need at least 4 or 5 different BSOD's to use it):
Out of X memory dumps there were X different BSOD (aka STOP or BugCheck) error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things (the list is not in any sort of order):
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
- overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.
- dirt/dust/hair/fur/crud inside the case. Blow out the case/vents with canned air (DO NOT use an air compressor or vacuum as they can cause damage to the system)
- missing Windows Updates
- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers), older systems, or even pirated systems
- low-level driver problems
- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from http://www.carrona.org/initdiag.html or http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html ).
Please get a head start on the hardware diagnostics - they are located here: http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html
Please finish ALL of them and let us know the results
Let's start with these free hardware diagnostics: http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html
Please start with the video tests, but complete ALL of them and let us know the results.
FWIW - diagnosing a motherboard issue is usually a matter of ruling out everything else. It's a bit frustrating, but there are no decent, accurate motherboard tests available.
What I do after the diagnostics above, is run this procedure to see what else we can rule out: http://www.carrona.org/strpdown.html
Edited by usasma, 05 June 2017 - 04:43 PM.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.