Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Seguridad Respaldo en la nube

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 selohu

selohu

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:39 AM

Creen que hoy en día es seguro tener respaldos de discos duros en la nube?. Que es lo mejor que aconsejarían?. Que sitios son los más seguros y que web suelen usar para respaldar?.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,539 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 PM

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:08 AM

I don't believe any of us know your language.  Can you translate your very welcomed opening post into English?

"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee."  -- Ben Franklin revisited.

http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forums/45/Computer-Technologies/

Backup, backup, backup! -- Lady Fitzgerald (w7forums)

Clone or Image often! Backup... -- RockE (WSL)

#3 selohu

selohu
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:14 AM

No pueden hacer igual que yo?. pruebe con Google Tralate

#4 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,539 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:21 PM

We have to know what language you are speaking.

Addendum:  I have a better idea; I'm going to bow out and let others handle this  :)

Edited by RolandJS, 05 June 2017 - 07:30 PM.

"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee."  -- Ben Franklin revisited.

#5 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:06 PM

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:36 PM

We have to know what language you are speaking.
Addendum:  I have a better idea; I'm going to bow out and let others handle this   :)

Google translate will try to autodetect the language and typically does a pretty good job.

#6 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:06 PM

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:39 PM

Creen que hoy en día es seguro tener respaldos de discos duros en la nube?. Que es lo mejor que aconsejarían?. Que sitios son los más seguros y que web suelen usar para respaldar?.

Translation from Spanish per Google translate:

Do you think that today it is safe to have hard disk backups in the cloud ?. What is the best advice? Which sites are the safest and which web often use to back up ?.

Since I don't use online backup services, best I can do is point to a previous post of mine in another similar thread:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/648389/online-backup/#entry4253661

#7 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,539 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:51 PM

"Do you think that today it is safe to have hard disk backups in the cloud ?. What is the best advice? Which sites are the safest and which web often use to back up ?"
According to community.spiceworks forums, Data Backup, Data Recovery, Disaster recovery,:
Cloud backup is an AOK way to go.  If the Cloud includes versioning, even better.
In addition to Cloud backup, it is recommended one also have local backups.  1 set external media stored on-site, 1 set external media stored off-site.
I see Veeam software mentioned a lot over in spiceworks' community forums.
I think you can use Macrium Reflect, AOMEI Backupper, EaseUS Todo, or any one of many other free and pay-for backup/restore/clone programs.

#8 malwaredpc

malwaredpc

• Members
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:06 AM

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:40 AM

¿Vas a poner dinero para eso? ¿O solamente estas buscando algo simple? ¿ De qué cantidad de datos estamos hablando?¿Qué tipos de datos?

mega.co.nz encripta y sincroniza. Funciona en varios sistemas operativos. 50GB gratis. Para arriba más plata.

Yandex.Disk. Lo mismo. 15GB gratis. Para arriba mas dinero.

GoogleDrive, MicrosoftOne, Dropbox...

También tenés opciones como Crashplan de sincronizado en tiempo real. Además, SpiderOak y BackBlaze y hay más.

Sinceramente, confío en mega y lo uso para transferir archivos GRANDES a otros que usan Mega, en lugar de como respaldo. Mis respaldos no van a la Nube que no sea mía. Pero si se incendiase mi casa o me robaran estaría perdido.

Translation:

"Do you think it is secure backing up your hard drives to the cloud nowadays? What's your best advice?? Which sites are the safest and which ones do you use?

Edited by malwaredpc, 09 July 2017 - 02:42 AM.

#9 jwoods301

jwoods301

• Members
  • 1,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 PM

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:47 AM

See this recent thread that discusses cloud backup...

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/648851/using-onedrive-for-transferring-files-and-for-backups/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users