Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Err_Connection_Closed On Chrome for anything google

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ravi21great

ravi21great

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:51 AM

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:25 AM

Hi there!

I have a problem on my pc that doesn't allow connection with anything related to google on both google chrome and Microsoft edge browsers (those are the only two browsers on my pc).

I have tried a few things listed on other forums such as manually adding the DNS id of google in the IPv4 settings and then running some code in the command prompt using commands under ipconfig for network. Also tried "using a proxy" in the LAN settings. Before realising the problem was not just prone to chrome I re-installed it.

I would very much appreciate any help to fix this problem. I didn't realise how much I depended on google and its applications for my day to day work before this.

Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ravi21great

ravi21great
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:28 AM

Forgot to mention that I don't understand a whole lot of network terminology and how somethings work so I'll need some clear instructions (spoon-feeding). Also, using win10.1

Edited by ravi21great, 04 June 2017 - 11:51 AM.

#3 ravi21great

ravi21great
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:20 PM

Ok nm. I got it fixed. Think it was some win10 issue. Today my pc stopped connecting to wifi entirely. Re-installed the drivers and now everything's working. This was surprising because no new drivers had been released since 2015 for the current pc model I am using. Anyways, thanks for whoever viewed this topic and pondered for a second about the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users