Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

win7

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 selohu

selohu

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 AM

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:11 PM

Hola, estoy desde mi portátil. Llevo tiempo que me va como muy pesado, incluso los vídeos van ranqueante, He probado todo tipo de artimañas sin suerte. Otra cosa rara es que estoy escribiendo y de repente me salta 3,4,5 caracteres atrás y si no lo ves o no te das cuenta, escribes encima de lo anterior escrito.

gracias

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 synergy513

synergy513

• BC Advisor
  • 1,066 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:18 PM

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:49 PM

Suena como un almohadilla de toque extremadamente sensible, ¿está usando un ratón con su computadora portátil?

sounds like an extremely sensitive touchpad, are you using a mouse with your laptop?  most users do,  i used to back when i had a laptop

rancher videos. like youtube?

Edited by synergy513, 01 June 2017 - 08:02 PM.

Moore's Law : 4d Graph in Progress

#3 selohu

selohu
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:20 AM

Hola, no uso el que viene en la parte baja del teclado., y sobre el equipo?. los únicos 2 ram que tengo se me hacen eternos con un 82% ocupados, a la hora de hacer scroll o cualquier otra cosa. Se me hace muy pesado, más ram no puedo meter .

gracias

Edited by selohu, 02 June 2017 - 05:30 AM.

#4 synergy513

synergy513

• BC Advisor
  • 1,066 posts
  •  

Posted 02 June 2017 - 02:23 PM

Es 32 bits o 64 bits win7?

open up the task manager  (ctrl+alt+del) and check on processes, how many  are running?choose the memory and cpu tabs to list most to least....also download the process manager from sysinternals, a super tool for rooting out resource  occupying entities

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/process-explorer

also, you may have to recover this to get the crap off of it, most laptops have this feature, you can save important data on a USB storage thumb drive and look for the hard drive partition with speccy..

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/speccy/

also, this tutorial is a sweet one...svchosts are de-mystified with the technique herein

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/list-services-running-under-svchostexe-process/

2gb ram is barely enough to use for windows 7 if you want to use it for a entertainment like web content

also. is your update checker turned on?  it is in the control panel, windows update?  that may be taking a bulk of resources..

are you from cuba?

¿Eres de Cuba?

if not, then please understand the web world is mostly english language  the french and quebecese try to fight it, but they face humility

Si no, entonces entiende por favor el mundo de la tela es sobre todo el idioma inglés el francés y el quebecese intentan lucharlo, pero hacen frente a la humildad

Edited by synergy513, 02 June 2017 - 02:47 PM.

#5 selohu

selohu
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

jajajaj, no de cuba no, España. Y si comprendo todo eso, solo quiero intentar mejorarlo.

#6 synergy513

synergy513

• BC Advisor
  • 1,066 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:16 PM

translation:   not from cuba, Spain. And if I understand all that, I just want to try to improve it.

ok, it kind of looked like the cuban waterfront in your little photo. I can be patient with  espanol from cuba... they are an isolated country and to be quite honest, it would be shocking if anyone can get on the net outside of gov bureaus and tourist areas.

but the cuban people are quite crafty and i am sure they will find a way if the desire is there, although i am sure there is penalty .

ok, win7 is usually optimized at around 1gb idle ram usage for the 64bit and around 600mb for the 32bit, you are starting at around 1.7gb usage with 2gb total, certainly the OS is forcing swap page action  hahaha (swappage. i just thought of a new idiom) and that is going to be slow, painfully slow

ok, the tools are available to purge the startup, but without a good english translation, ...the tools i am thinking about are not for the casual user and could hose your PC (autoruns and msconfig)

can you check your pc hard drive to see if it has a recovery partition?  control panel  , administrative tools, computer management, storage, disk management

also, can you go to control panel-----<programs and features> and see if anything is in there unnecessarily, and uninstall?

Edited by synergy513, 03 June 2017 - 03:11 PM.

#7 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,107 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:36 PM

@selohu #1

You have been advised in other topics of yours that the normal language on BC is English. I am more than happy to accept that you don't speak English, or at least not well enough for technical matters. In which case would you please run your posts through Google Translate - or any similar service - as well.

Usted ha sido informado en otros temas suyos de que el lenguaje normal en BC es el inglés. Estoy más que feliz de aceptar que usted no habla inglés, o al menos no lo suficientemente bien para cuestiones técnicas. En este caso, por favor, ejecute sus mensajes a través de Google Traductor - o cualquier servicio similar - también.

How good this is I do not know, but my local supermarket has the slogan 'Every little helps !'

Chris Cosgrove

#8 selohu

selohu
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:40 PM

Si, a ver..

Yo soy de España, no de cuba,  la imagen pequeña que me comentan es de una zona de NW de España. En cuanto a la traducción, si procuro utilizar Google Translate. Lo que hay una cosa que no entiendo y es que, BC, cuando escribo algo al enviar hay algo que me modifica las frases, no es que yo quiera escribir así como eso de que salgan en mayúsculas donde van simplemente minúsculas y demás. 

partición de recuperación: 

Lo que tengo es C: NTFS 300Gb

y 100 Mb reservado para el sistema.

No tengo más.

Des instalar software no me hace falta aún me quedan 90Gb de espacio.

El SO es Win7 de 64Bit

2Gb /Ram

Al arrancarlo sin hacer nada solo el escritorio marca (1.42) de (2gb/Ram) que tengo, 71% memoria física 25% CPU. Con 40 procesos en marcha. Eso me dice Administrador de tareas en el portátil.

Gracias

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users