Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My System Doesn't Have System Reserved Partition

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Maxwell_Asin

Maxwell_Asin

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:29 PM

-2017-34.jpg

Before Reinstall, I have Formatted my Drive C. But System Reserved Partition Doesn't appear. Is this Normal? What is the negative effect of this?

How can i Create System Reserved Partition manually?

Thanks..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• 14,967 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 AM

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:57 AM

That is normal if you install onto a reformatted partition, as there isn't room to create the System Reserved partition. It's not a problem, since its main purpose is to reserve room to allow the drive to be encrypted using Bitlocker. If you do not wish to encrypt the drive, not having the System Reserved partition won't cause any difficulty.

Top 5 things that never get done:

#3 Maxwell_Asin

Maxwell_Asin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 02 June 2017 - 11:23 AM

That is normal if you install onto a reformatted partition, as there isn't room to create the System Reserved partition. It's not a problem, since its main purpose is to reserve room to allow the drive to be encrypted using Bitlocker. If you do not wish to encrypt the drive, not having the System Reserved partition won't cause any difficulty.

Thank you.. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users