I've had my GTX 1060 for a good almost 6 months now and it's been good to me. Recently in the past month, I've started to see some weird things happening. I see my FPS drop randomly when gaming and I can't seem to figure out why. I also see massive FPS drop when I look around decently faster in games, such as Minecraft. The biggest annoyance for me is that in League of Legends, my FPS will drop from 120 to 70's randomly and I also believe it hits about 1 sometimes in the middle of those 70 FPS moments, as it is a COMPLETE stutter, not just a noticeable FPS drop. This happens when nothing intensive is going on either.
Here are some things I've already looked into:
1. It is not being bottlenecked, as this is my build --> https://pcpartpicker.com/list/TKc6LD
2. It is not overheating, as it sits at 32C idle and a max of 59C when gaming. (Nor is my CPU, as it is 25C idle and 50C gaming).
3. Task manager is no help to look at, as I'm only using ~30% of my CPU in total and ~40% of RAM.
4. I have an SSD in which the games I am playing is on, so it's not an issue of my HDD not able to keep up.
5. I have also updated and after that didn't work, reinstalled my drivers for my video card and still have the issue.
So my question is for you, what do you think I should try next?
If need be, I can post my dxdiag log here as well.