Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bluetooth problem

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Syafi

Syafi

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 AM

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:52 AM

Hi..
Im using asus window 7. Before this i didnt have any problem transfering or receiving file between laptop and phone. However, yesterday i want to transfer a file, but couldnt. After i click send, there was not even any notification like "failing or try to send." I even tried to check whether it's a problem with my phone by transfering file from my phone to other device and it's work.. thus, i conclude it to be my laptop problem. Please help me. I googled but nothing help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,678 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 PM

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:03 PM

Have you tried re-pairing your phone with the PC? 

#3 Syafi

Syafi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:07 PM

Have you tried re-pairing your phone with the PC?

Yeas many times already

#4 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,678 posts
  •  

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:09 PM

I don't know the make and model of the computer but some have an intel Wifi card with bluetooth. Perhaps reinstalling your Wifi driver or Bluetooth driver will work. Is this a USB bluetooth dongle or is bluetooth part of the PC.

#5 Syafi

Syafi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:56 AM

I don't know the make and model of the computer but some have an intel Wifi card with bluetooth. Perhaps reinstalling your Wifi driver or Bluetooth driver will work. Is this a USB bluetooth dongle or is bluetooth part of the PC.

The bluetooth is part of the computer

#6 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,678 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:38 AM

What is the make and model of the computer? Is bluetooth part of the Wifi adapter? 

#7 Syafi

Syafi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:19 PM

What is the make and model of the computer? Is bluetooth part of the Wifi adapter? 

It wrote model : asus A43S series
With intel® core™ i5-2450M CPU
I dont know whether my bluetooth is part of the wifi adapter.

Just an update.. i can now send file through bluetooth to my phone but cant through usual way (send by bluetooth to -> my phone) now only can (send to -> bluetooth device->my phone).. but still cant send file from my phone to laptop (will fail)

Thanks

#8 Syafi

Syafi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2017 - 11:36 PM

Ooh and i also uninstall and reinstall bluetooth drive still the same

#9 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,678 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2017 - 07:46 AM

If you reinstalled drivers and still have the same problem I am not sure how to fix the issue. You downloaded the latest driver from ASUS, correct? You may want to try a USB bluetooth dongle.

This is just an example. You may find something local.

Have you tried a System Restore to a date before the problem occurred?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users