Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey I Forgot

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gerardwil

gerardwil

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:06 PM

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:56 PM

Hi all,

I noticed I am a member since november 2004. Never posted a thing but read some every now and then.
I am Gerard from the Netherlands, massive poster at Wilders and Global Admin at Smokey's Security Forums.
Didn't post here doesn't mean I don't like it here: Bleeping is great :thumbsup:
I did some Security Applications translations into Dutch language, the last one was Ewido 3.5
I do hope everyone like it here as I do.

Gerard

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:06 PM

Posted 08 September 2006 - 03:07 PM

Hi Gerard, and a belated welcome to Bleeping Computer. :thumbsup:
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Starbuck

Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 AM

Posted 09 September 2006 - 04:00 PM

Posted Image gerard
Nice to see you posting her :thumbsup:

BBPP6nz.png

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:06 PM

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:15 PM

A belated welcome to BC, and thank you for the compliment!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 garybear

garybear

• Members
  • 138 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:06 PM

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:25 PM

Hello Gerard!
I'm new here also and like this friendly forum with really nice people that want to help everyone.
You forgot to mention that you are also a member of Malwarebytes forum and a frequent poster there also.
Tell Marcin I still love MBAM and recommend it every where I go. Are they still banning people there for not filling out their profile??
What took you so long to post here??
You will find some very nice friendly people here, and they are also very smart.
Welcome to BleepingComputers Gerard

#6 gerardwil

gerardwil
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:06 PM

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:40 PM

Hello Gerard!
I'm new here also and like this friendly forum with really nice people that want to help everyone.
You forgot to mention that you are also a member of Malwarebytes forum and a frequent poster there also.
Tell Marcin I still love MBAM and recommend it every where I go. Are they still banning people there for not filling out their profile??
What took you so long to post here??
You will find some very nice friendly people here, and they are also very smart.
Welcome to BleepingComputers Gerard

At the time of my post (2006) I wasn't a member of Malwarebytes..
Nice to read you are still recommend MBAM
You know they are not banning people without a good reason, it was explained to you (and all other readers).
I have been busy sometimes, so I do more reading than posting here.
Coming closer to my pension this might change things.
You are right, nice peeps here.

Gerard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users