Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help please! Don't know how it is being done but end result is Frustrating!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 76TeaPotCaddyO4

76TeaPotCaddyO4

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 PM

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:54 PM

Sounds crazy but in playing on online game sites games of Poker and Bingo, my poker hands and Bingo cards are being snapshot or captured.  End result is consistently every number I don't need, on every Bingo card is called leaving all the numbers I do need, blank, It is truly amazing to watch my game play and see this happening, every game, every site.  Same goes for Texas Hold'em Poker, it's like my hand is being seen and cards are played accordingly so I can't win, game after game, site after site. It's frustrating.  Can you tell me what is happening and possibly what I can do to fix or stop this, aside from stop playing games, which I truly love?  It happens on both my Desktop and my Laptop, Both Dell, and both running Windows 10.  Anything you can help with will be greatly appreciated.  If I have 

posted this wrong, please forgive, I am a brand new user as of today.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,017 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:52 AM

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:18 PM

First of all - welcome to BC !

If you think about it there is no need for your hands/cards to be 'snapshot or captured' - the game has to know what you hold or have on the card or it wouldn't work.

The only thing I can think of is that you have your settings set to some sort of training or demo variant. I suggest you take a look at your settings. Given that this is happenng across various games and two different computers it's the most likely common cause.

Chris Cosgrove

#3 76TeaPotCaddyO4

76TeaPotCaddyO4
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 PM

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:05 PM

Please forgive my ignorance, but what settings and where do I check them?

#4 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,017 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:52 AM

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:53 PM

If these are games that you have downloaded and then play from your computer take a look at the choices under 'Options', if these are games you play on-line, ie in your browser, then there must be settings in the game itself.

Amother source of information would be on any forum web-sites any of these games have, I would expect at least some of them to have a forum where you can ask questions. I cheerfully admit I do  not play these games myself but a very quick google around shows that there are a considerable number of large and well known companies in this business. I cannot imagine that any of these would set out to scam you. I also notice that the most reputable ones offer on-line and phone support. Have you tried their on-line support ?

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users