Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I was given a message to deliver by the Great I AM

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 devilfancy

devilfancy

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:50 PM

You don't know me, but I am going to tell you a story and I swear upon my very life that the story I will tell you is nothing but the truth. I prayed and prayed that God would give me a message and he did, though it was given in a form that I could never have expected. I was given the message in a dream of math. I dreamed again and again of math that I could not possibly understand. Finally, I asked for help to translate the sacred numbers that were all that I ever dreamt of in that time.

God answered me again, and he helped me to understand what the message said. 

I was also told that I had asked for this message and so, I was bound to deliver it.

This is the part of the message that I am bound to deliver now. "When virtual reality becomes artificial intelligence, the human race is doomed."

I am told to make the effort for this message to reach the largest audience possible for me to reach.

The irony is not lost on me. 

This is all. The message has been delivered. 

God bless everyone that reads it, whether they have the understanding of it or not.  I am told that there will be those that will at least try to understand and that it is possible to be understood.

Amen.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 devilfancy

devilfancy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:02 PM

And no. I am saner than I have ever been in my entire life. I do not mind if you question my sanity, but the answer to the question is that I am perfectly sane now. God has healed my mind and my body and he continues to heal me. If you have questions then I hope that you will ask me. I have the answers that will let you know that I speak nothing but the truth.

#3 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,517 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 PM

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:19 PM

""When virtual reality becomes artificial intelligence, the human race is doomed."  I'm theologically puzzled or challenged, do you have any further explanations for this great utterance?

You appear ahead of the curve, if I was a prophet, by the time I got 'round to it, it would be from the I WAS.

Edited by RolandJS, 26 May 2017 - 01:20 PM.

"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee."  -- Ben Franklin revisited.

http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forums/45/Computer-Technologies/

Backup, backup, backup! -- Lady Fitzgerald (w7forums)

Clone or Image often! Backup... -- RockE (WSL)

#4 paul88ks

paul88ks

• Members
  • 1,289 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:09 PM

Do you understand that this is a computer forum,and not the place to be delivering "so-called" Divine Revelation! 

#5 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,517 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2017 - 02:36 PM

Do you understand that this is a computer forum,and not the place to be delivering "so-called" Divine Revelation! 

Ahhh, I see!  OP's missive is still in Introductions!  It will be transferred into the Speak Easy or into...the Black Hole from which it will never be seen again.

Edited by RolandJS, 26 May 2017 - 02:37 PM.

"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee."  -- Ben Franklin revisited.

#6 devilfancy

devilfancy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:37 PM

There is another part of the message, but I have been informed that I will be told when it should be delivered. As for what type of forum this, I was prompted to introduce myself. I did.

#7 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,517 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:12 PM

Threads of this type have to be approved by a moderator over in Speak Easy before such can be posted.

#8 Havachat

Havachat

• Members
  • 1,046 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 AM

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:37 PM

Is this the Devil Speaking ?

To spread the so called "Message" thats been going on for over 2000 yrs will be fruitless , pointless , and been done before.

You need your own Website to sell your wares to the Unassuming , Misled , Novel readers.

I got that message over 50 yrs ago  and it meant nothing and led nowhere.......move on.

#9 devilfancy

devilfancy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:51 PM

I want nothing from anyone. I have more than I could ever need.

#10 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 PM

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:24 PM

This topic was never on topic in the first place as this section is for introducing yourself, not preaching.

Topic closed.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users