Yesterday, my customer got hitted by Ransomware with extension .id_2320517487_fgb45ft3pqamyji7.onion probably via RDS. I scanned encrypted files with ID Ransomware without result. Instruction file came up with Cry9, but when i tried to decrypt via Emsisoft Cry9 Decryptor, it has failed. I also tried CryptON and Cry128, both without success. Also, i scanned computer with SpyHunter Malware Security, nothing suspicious was found
Added extension: .id_2320517487_fgb45ft3pqamyji7.onion
Decryptors that i already tried to use: Cry9, Cry128, CryptON
OS: Windows XP SP2
-DECRYPT-MY-FILES.txt - Instruction file (below)
*** ALL YOUR WORK AND PERSONAL FILES HAVE BEEN ENCRYPTED ***
To decrypt your files you need to buy the special software. To recover data, follow the instructions!
You can find out the details/ask questions in the chat:
https://fgb45ft3pqamyji7.onion.to (not need Tor)
https://fgb45ft3pqamyji7.onion.cab (not need Tor)
https://fgb45ft3pqamyji7.onion.nu (not need Tor)
You ID: 2320517487
If the resource is not available for a long time, install and use the Tor-browser:
1. Run your Internet-browser
2. Enter or copy the address https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html in the address bar of your browser and press key ENTER
3. On the site will be offered to download the Tor-browser, download and install it. Run.
4. Connect with the button "Connect" (if you use the English version)
5. After connection, the usual Tor-browser window will open
6. Enter or copy the address http://fgb45ft3pqamyji7.onion in the address bar of Tor-browser and press key ENTER
7. Wait for the site to load
If you have any problems installing or using, please visit the video tutorial
Thanks for every response!