I have a computer that constantly gets random BSOD, sometimes when coming back from sleep, sometimes when clicking Start menu-->Shutdown, and sometimes when using google Chrome or doing other tasks. I can get sometimes 2 days without a BSOD and suddenly get 3 in the same day.
- I unsinstalled Avast and installed Microsoft Security
- We have tested RAM, it passed memtest
- We tested the SSD with Kingston ttolbox, health is good.
-Windows 7 install is fresh from 2 weeks.
· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? : Windows 7
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? : x64
· What was original installed OS on system: Windows 7
· Is the OS an OEM version : OEM
· Age of system (hardware): Maybe 2-3 years
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?: 2-3 weeks
Here are the specs:
Intel Pentium G3250 CPU
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-S2PV
RAM: 8GB Kingston 1600MHz (single stick)
120GB Kingston SSD NOW 300
Nvidia GeForce 8400GS (removed for testing)
Thank you for your help!
I have attached the files, The sysnativebsod did not create a zip so I zipped the folder it created.
Edited by nintendonutt, 25 May 2017 - 05:47 PM.