It happened twice now, in the span of two days. While I was writing an email in 22/5 and while writing on word in 24/4, the screen just froze and everything became unresponsive (I had no music playing so I don't know about sound.) Only a hard reset restored the system, and it left behind no BSOD. (I didn't run windows startup diagnostics.)
Please help me find out the issue, as if it happens again, I may again lose valuable info. Also, thank you in advance and sorry for being such a newbie with the logs. I attached both zips and info as best as I could.
· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ?
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
· What was original installed OS on system?
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
OEM (I guess)
· Age of system (hardware)
December of 2009
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.2 GHz
· Video Card
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 950
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop)
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop)
Turbo-X PSU Power Series 735 W 80+ Bronze Modular (possibly)
· System Manufacturer
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)
Gigabyte Technology Co, Lld
· Laptop or Desktop?
Edited by EndlessJourney, 24 May 2017 - 03:30 PM.