Hi, I've tried to download a software from a site, I've deleted some malwares and false scanning softwares, first I have the malware bytes running and the adware malware cleaner...Plus, my windows defender has been stopping them from entering my pc.
In the second scan with adware malware cleaner...that you have in your website...There were two files in specific that called my attention:
One was a random number and a file named Recover...I used the clean function and then restarted my PC. For now I've been using the AdBlock plugin for edge so that it cannot bother me...
Thanks for the help in advance,