Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

I have a few questions, pls help??!?!?!?!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mike5050

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Local time:01:18 PM

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:44 PM

this is my system 

i was curious what it meant by processor speed 2.1 GHz to 2.6GHz 

1. curious hot to get it to 2.6GHz?

(was thinking maybe if i added an extra 4gb or ram if it would make the 2.1 to 2.6 GHz cpu

2. does anyone know how to tweak this system or os to make games run better? 

(ive done the high priority trick in task manager)

3. any advice would help! to run games i know t,he can i run it website, thanks anyone for a reply

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,158 posts
  • Local time:05:18 AM

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:43 AM

Please read the information found at the link below.  I believe this will help you understand the different speeds pertaining to this CPU. The 2.1GHz is the lower speed, the faster 2.6GHz speed can only be achieved when using it with Turbo Core.  This appears to be overclocking.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users