I'm getting a BSOD when I try to rename a directory on an SD card. It is an inconsistent BSOD, but has happened 3 times to me now. My Google-Fu skills told me that a driver is probably causing the issue, but I have no idea which one, and where to start! Help please!
· OS - Windows 10
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 10
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? OEM
· Age of system (hardware) 6 months
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? 6 months...have not reinstalled.
· CPU - Intel i7
· Video Card - Geforce 980M
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop)
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop)
· System Manufacturer - Asus (republic of gamers)
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom) - G752V
· Laptop or Desktop? - Laptop