Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Unable to stream my sports subscription on 32" TV

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 giantatx

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Local time:02:54 AM

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:10 AM

Hi, I have a sports subscription here in UK with a well known ISP.  I have no problem streaming the games on my desktop to my 23" monitor.  

However, when I take my laptop into my living room to connect to the big TV, log on to my subscription and try to stream a game, there is a major stuttering problem with the stream, which makes it impossible to view.  It's connected with HDMI.  I stream plenty of other stuff from the laptop to the big TV and don't have the same problems with stuttering.  It just seems to be an issue with the ISP's stream to a big TV.

Hopefully someone can suggest something.  Thanks.

Edited by giantatx, 22 May 2017 - 09:45 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,285 posts
  • Local time:09:54 PM

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:41 PM

Is there a resolution difference between the television and the 23" screen?

#3 smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  • Local time:09:54 PM

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:49 PM

Does your laptop connect to your 23" monitor? Is it also by HDMI? If so, it is the same HDMI cable?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users