Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Usb Bluetooth Dongle Not Able To Detect By Windows Xp

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 user109s

user109s

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 AM

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:04 AM

Hi all,

I bought a $10 USB bluetooth dongle from a vendor. I like its size being slim and compact. Thinking to get it works with my Nokia phone.

I tried it on my PC;
1st, It only detected as other device; as ISSCBTA
2nd, it runs on bluesoleil only, which a lousy application. Does not reconize by XP.
3rd, Need manual config bth.inf to force XP to reconize. (I still not able to config it correctly; erorr code 43 prompted. May be I still miss out something... :thumbsup:

Any of your guys got this dongle and works on your XP? :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,035 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 AM

Posted 08 September 2006 - 08:09 PM

I'm just trying to help ya out here. this is a manual for bluetooth devices in PDF. If it's not what you want post back.

http://www.jabra.com/NR/rdonlyres/5CF711EC...ra_A320s_UM.pdf
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 user109s

user109s
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 AM

Posted 08 September 2006 - 11:57 PM

Hi boopme,

Thanks for the info, but it's not excatly what I'm looking for.. :thumbsup: The one mentioned has its own driver which is not much help in my case. I want t ISSC dongle works with windows bluetooth stack, so that it'll commonly use by other application; mobile phone or aduio. :flowers:

Thank you for trying to help. :trumpet:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users