Starting about 3 days ago, I am experiencing all the following:
1. Pages loading at less than dialup speed (and including getting to this site.)
2. In the middle of loading, just stops with a blank page. Must reload several times to get it going.
3. Yahoo search will not bring up results unless Search is pressed several times (similar to #2).
4. Skype will not log in (not web Skype, but the actual Skype software). Says, "Sorry, we couldn't connect to Skype. Please, check your internet conection." Rarely, it will log in, but the connection indicator just twirls and twirls and never connects (messages cannot be exchanged).
5. Vudu login fails.
6. Yahoo login fails.
7. Radiotunes login dialogue will no longer even open, along with any other link on the site.
8. Login here took several tries.
9. It took several clicks to get this message to post.
However, upon doing an internet speed test at any time, download speed is between 8-10 mbps, and upload is 5-7 mbps. Downloading any file is super fast.
This is a wireless connection.
This is most frustrating. I can't do anything.
Seeking solution. Thank-you.
Edited by ray5450, 21 May 2017 - 12:01 PM.