Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Extremely Slow Computer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rjbrwne94

rjbrwne94

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:24 AM

Hi, I'm using an Acer laptop and it is going EXTREMELY slow. I have no clue why it is going slow. I am unable to open anything, not even the internet, so I am unable to download anything.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sasschary

sasschary

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 839 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:21 AM

Posted 26 May 2017 - 08:40 AM

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

My name is Zach, and I generally go by Sasschary but you can call me whatever you want :)

Before we can start doing anything with your computer, I need a little bit of information about your system and what you can and cannot do on it.

First, you said that you are not able to open or download anything on that system. Do you have a different computer which you can use to download files, and a USB flash drive to get the files onto your other system?

Second, are you given any error messages when you try to access the internet?

Finally, have you run any virus scans on your computer? And why do you think that your computer is infected?

Thanks,

Sasschary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users