Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help please I'm monitored! !!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kh0o0L

Kh0o0L

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 PM

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:59 PM

Hi

My computer is monitored and I really can't work anymore because of that. I tried everything I could but nothing to fix the problem.
The softwares are not even seeing the problem. Maybe it's physically.
I have a friend who is really jealous and I think he's the one monitoring me. And please don't ask questions about how I know it because I already talked about in so many forums and I just want some help to fix that problem.
I need to work now I'm blocked psychologically. So please help me.

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 24 May 2017 - 06:23 PM.
Moved from Mac OS to 'Am I infected?'

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 iangcarroll

iangcarroll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:10 AM

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:10 PM

And please don't ask questions about how I know it because I already talked about in so many forums and I just want some help to fix that problem.

We cannot fix a problem if you don't tell us about it -- there is no universal solution to all problems. What makes you think you are being monitored? Is your computer misbehaving?

Screenshots are worth a thousand words. Guessing you're using a Mac?

Edited by iangcarroll, 20 May 2017 - 08:11 PM.

Ian Carroll https://ian.sh • Certly Inc

Member of the Bleeping Computer A.I.I. early response team!

#3 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 AM

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:10 PM

I have a friend who is really jealous and I think he's the one monitoring me. And please don't ask questions about how I know it because I already talked about in so many forums and I just want some help to fix that problem.

The problem is that talking about it in other forums does not help us figure out the problem here. We will need specifics to be able to try to help. If you are not willing to provide specifics, then we likely will not be able to help as we do not have access to your computer nor can we read your mind. The only thing we have to go in is what you tell us. So, if you are not willing to tell us anything, then we have nothing to go on.

So, what makes you think your are being monitored?

#4 Kh0o0L

Kh0o0L
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 PM

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:07 PM

The problem is that talking about it in other forums does not help us figure out the problem here. We will need specifics to be able to try to help. If you are not willing to provide specifics, then we likely will not be able to help as we do not have access to your computer nor can we read your mind. The only thing we have to go in is what you tell us. So, if you are not willing to tell us anything, then we have nothing to go on.So, what makes you think your are being monitored?

Well, a friend teasing me about what i'm working on since I told nobody.

I understood that I could not continue that way. So any way to fix the problem.

#5 iangcarroll

iangcarroll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:17 PM

Once this topic is moved to the Am I Infected section (should happen soon), I can try to assist you. Note there is a lack of tooling for manual macOS malware removal, so it may be difficult to locate it.

I'd also suggest confronting your "friend" here and ask how they know, as the answer is probably not malware if nothing else suggests it.

#6 iangcarroll

iangcarroll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:54 PM

Ok, it's been moved. Please follow the below instructions. I highly suggest talking to your friend as well.

:step1: Close all applications you have open, except for your web browser. Please download EtreCheck by downloading this file and then extract the file by opening it. EtreCheck will be extracted to the folder you used to download it.

Open the EtreCheck app. You will be asked what your problem is; please choose "No problem - just checking". The scan will then start.

Once the scan is over, please click "Share Report" in the top left, and then "Copy Report". Accept the terms of service. The report is now in your clipboard. Come back to this thread and paste the report in your reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users