Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wattpad

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Temporarily

Temporarily

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 PM

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:00 AM

Hey everyone, I know this is not the appropiate place to ask for something like this but I'm quite desperate. I recently started writing again, nothing like super serious but I really enjoy it and I'm planning on sharing it on Wattpad. My problem is that I don't have a cover, which is really necessary to get any response at all. I'm not good enough at working with pictures to be able to create a good one, which is what I need if I'm going to have any hope of attention. Would anyone please help me? 

I can't pay anything really, I can only be grateful. And who knows, maybe you'll learn something as well? I'm hoping that someone would assist a young girl in pursuing her passion. I would be forever grateful. 

Thank you.

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 19 May 2017 - 06:21 PM.
Moved from General chat to Graphics design etc.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 4,681 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 PM

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:31 PM

What sort of work are you considering writing ?  It matters !

It may not be quite as hard as you think, google 'Wattpad cover maker' and you will find a number of free applications for doing it. Try one of them, you might surprise yourself !

Chris Cosgrove

#3 Temporarily

Temporarily
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 PM

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:17 AM

Hey Chris, Thanks for the advice, I will try that out! I'm working on a fan fiction, which I know is dorky but hey, it's my favorite thing to write.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users