· OS - Windows 10 Home x64
· What was original installed OS on system?
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
Windows 7 already installed, upgrade to 10 was part of the wave of free upgrades
· Age of system (hardware)
3 years old
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?
AMD FX - 8350 8 core
· Video Card
AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop)
ASUS M5a97 LE R2
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop)
RAIDMAX Cobra RX-500AF-B ATX 12V / 110 - 240 V 47-63 Hz
· System Manufacturer
To be filled by O.E.M.
· Laptop or Desktop? Desktop
It seems to BSOD on random occasions, but I have noted it to do it almost everytime when I attempt to start up Virtual Box, and I believe it has something to do with my USB 3.0 drivers, but I could be wrong. Please Help :D