Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.
If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===ATTENTION: System Restore is disabled
Turn System Restore On for Drives in Windows 10http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4533-system-protection-turn-off-drives-windows-10-a.html
Nothing suspicious was found on your logs.
Let check further.
Please download and run the following tool to help allow other programs to run. (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com)There are 3 different versions
. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.
Vista and Win7 users need to right click and choose Run as Admin
You only need to get one of them to run, not all of them.rkill.exerkill.comrkill.scr
It is possible that the infection you are trying to remove will not allow you to download files on the infected computer. If this is the case, then you will need to download the files requested on another computer and then transfer them to the desktop of the infected computer. You can transfer the files via a CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
When completed it will create a log. Please post the content on your next reply.
- Download & SAVE to your Desktop Download RogueKiller
- Quit all programs that you may have started.
- Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
- For Vista or above, right-click the program file and select "Run as Administrator"
- Accept the user agreements.
- Execute the scan and wait until it has finished.
- If a Windows opens to explain what [PUM's] are, read about it.
- Click the RoguKiller icon on your taksbar to return to the report.
- Click open the Report
- Click Export TXT button
- Save the file as ReportRogue.txt
- Click the Remove button to delete the items in RED
- Click Finish and close the program.
- Locate the ReportRogue.txt file on your Desktop and copy/paste the contents in your next.
Please let me know what problem you are having with this computer.