Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Any advice on free VPN's ?? I ask because...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GuitarFiend

GuitarFiend

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:58 AM

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:57 PM

I trust this site !!

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 17 May 2017 - 04:48 PM.
Moved from Wiin 7 to Web browsing and other internet applications.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 3dholly-windows

3dholly-windows

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 AM

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:02 PM

I trust this site !!

Use Opera. It uses free VPN for all their users. simply activate it on settings or use a private window. this is the easy way.

Edited by peruano1947, 17 May 2017 - 06:02 PM.

#3 GuitarFiend

GuitarFiend
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:58 AM

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:33 PM

I trust this site !!

Use Opera. It uses free VPN for all their users. simply activate it on settings or use a private window. this is the easy way.

Thank you very much ! I'ver been using Opera a bit lately.But,I did not know about this option !  BUT ! Will this help me with torrents ?? :(

Edited by GuitarFiend, 17 May 2017 - 09:35 PM.

#4 Guest_Aaron_Warrior_*

Guest_Aaron_Warrior_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:14 AM

Private Internet Access will take your anonymous $50 payment in the form of a WalMart gift card, and this buys you one full year of service. Free VPNs and are stupid and a waste of time.  By paying with a WalMart gift card, there is no financial record of the transaction, if you buy the card in person using cash.  There might be surveillance video that "someone" might want to look at, but I doubt they are going to put that much effort into finding out who it was that was illegally sharing the latest episode of "Better Call Saul".

Take my advice.  Don't waste your time with free VPNs.  Waste of time.  Poor performance.  More hassle than it's worth.  More trouble than it's worth. Hassle.  Bother.  Annoyance.  Trouble.  Aggravation.  Etc...

#5 Rang0

Rang0

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

Yes.  Go with Private Internet Access.  I have been using them for a couple of years.  They have a mobile app as well and you can get a year subscription for $40.

The free stuff can be pretty sketchy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users