Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings - Like To Post But Can't

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jed2

jed2

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 PM

Posted 07 September 2006 - 07:23 PM

Greetings,

Retired, weather beaten - but still trying. Broke and bumming off an old pal in Thailand for
moment. Does that disqualify me for membership? Hope not.

Have thirst for computer knowledge. This looks like good place to build up the old database.
So many useful and interesting topics and tutorials.

Actually, came here via google the other day, searching for help w/ "virusburst". Problem
solved after following advice here. Now I'd like to express my gratitude to Grindler and
also to report a slight altercation w/ the removal procedure, plus my experience, in event
this could be of some use to others seeking solutions here.

Unfortunately, get an "you are not cleared to reply to this topic" (or similar) error message
when attempt to contact Grindler.

Oh well. Try something else then...

Cheers, :thumbsup:

Jed2

BTW, the spellchecker here doesn't like "google". Maybe it should be "google!" ?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 AM

Posted 07 September 2006 - 07:32 PM

To keep the Self-help Forum relatively clean and user-friendly, replies are not generally permitted there. If you have had a problem or a question about the Removal Guide, then please post about this in the Antivirus forum, with the particular Removal Guide as the principle topic, and the topic description indicating the problem you had:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/25/antivirus-firewall-and-privacy-products-and-protection-methods/

Add as many details or comments to the body of the post as you deem needed.

Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John

Edited by jgweed, 07 September 2006 - 07:34 PM.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users