Grad student here, needing to buy a new laptop - I actually just returned an HP Pavilion X360 (I think that's what it was...from Sam's Club) because the screen cracked within 6 weeks. The center lift tab, I believe, was the source of the problem because someone mentioned that particular model had problems with the screens - and the crack originated exactly where the center screen lift tab was located. I also like to do a little gaming. Here are the minimum requirements for Syberia 3, the game I want to be able to play:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64bit.
- Processor: Intel Core i3.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: AMD R7 260X - Nvidia GTX 550 Ti 2GB.
- DirectX: Version 11.
- Storage: 45 GB available space.
- Sound Card: Any.
- Additional Notes: A Controller is STRONGLY recommended to play this game.
Additionally, I would like the following:
- Minimum 15.6" screen
- Backlit keyboard
- 10-key calculator pad on the right of the keyboard
- 2-in-1 Laptop to tablet capable
- Windows 10 OS
So, I'm hoping the guru's here can help me put this all together, as it has been maddening for me to find something that would fit the bill. Finally, I want to thank you very much to the contributors here on Bleeping Computer. You are worth your weight in gold, and bail people like me out all the time! Many, many thanks!