Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Advice on Firefox 53.0.2 32bit 2 Play Flash Plz

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 P.T.

P.T.

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 PM

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:49 PM

Hello,

I need a bit of advice on getting my Firefox 53.0.2 32 bit browser to let me play flash.   I uninstalled and reinstalled the 64 bit I thought the 64 bit would allow Flash to work,  I guess not.... If anyone has a work around or a GreaseMonkey script I don't know about that lets you play Flash Plz let me know.

Removed the 64 and changed to the 32 bit nopes that doesn't allow Flash either... Advice truly appreciated...

(This is a Win. 7 OS).

Thank you all in advance.

P.T.

Edited by P.T., 16 May 2017 - 06:08 PM.

It's easy to get lost in thought if it's not familiar territory to you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 P.T.

P.T.
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 PM

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:54 PM

Solved my issues with this browser but not until after I installed another and completed moving everything over.  *Bangs Head On Desk* 

Edited by P.T., 16 May 2017 - 09:55 PM.

It's easy to get lost in thought if it's not familiar territory to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users