Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

0x0000003 - A breakpoint has been reached in Windows 7 (sad face)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 angry@computers

angry@computers

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 PM

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:07 AM

Hello there,

Due to a lack of concentration, I clicked what I thought was a legit ad for a poker site. Sadly, since then my AVG virus protection failed and Google Chrome wouldn't work. I Restored it to an earlier time, but it didn't solve the problem, and I couldn't uninstall AVG or Chrome. I kept getting the error code 0x0000003  a breakpoint has been reached.

Eventually I managed to uninstall AVG and Chrome with REVO Uninstaller. I have also done an SFC scan, which didn't seem to do much. 

Before I go any further with malware scans and anti virus scans, I thought I would seek some help with what to do next... thank you in advance.

WINDOWS 7 operating system.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 angry@computers

angry@computers
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 PM

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:54 AM

Hi. I have now placed this problem into the Virus, Trojan, Spyware section. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users