Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"machine is not in committed state" error

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MrLister39

MrLister39

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 PM

Posted 14 May 2017 - 01:05 PM

After replacing the mother board on my HP EleitBook 8760w at start up I get an error message that says machine is not in committed state and has the code CNU2320GRF. How dose this affect my pc and what can I do to fix it?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jonuk76

jonuk76

• Members
  • 2,141 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 PM

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:23 AM

In lack of other responses all I can offer is that other similar topics on the internet suggest that this particular issue either needs to be looked at by an HP service center, or you can attempt to run a utility yourself to fix it. This is a guide I found to fixing it yourself - http://www.compit.se/?p=206

7sbvuf-6.png

#3 robertdane101

robertdane101

• Banned Spammer
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:45 AM

You need to contact HP support. It is a branding issue and tool is not publicly available.

Reference: HP

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users