I have older Intel motherboard and it has 4 slots(MAX RAM FOR MY MOTHERBOARD IS 16GB) , for now I have 3 gb of ram , and I want to buy 16 gb DDR2 ram (240pin , 800mHz , non-ECC )
I looked in description of that eBay listed ram and its said that RAM is compatible only for AMD motherboard..
Down here is description of that listing on eBay..
And here is link from listing:
High Density Memory is Only For AMD Chipset(except AMD780&AMD785)
Not Support 16GB Max Total To Upgrade
- Memory RAM is High Density.Only Work on with AMD Socket AM2 and AM2+ CPU Processor Chipset
- DO NOT Work on with Any All Intel CPU Process Chipset Motherboard
- Not work with All DELL,IBM,Apple,HP,Compaq,Gateway,Lenovo,Emachines,Packbell,etc. Computers
- Item New
- Memory Capacity: 16GB 4x4GB
- Memory Type: PC2-6400 DDR2-800MHz Desktop Memory
- Memory Pins: 240Pin
- Voltage :CL6 DDR2 1.8V
- Lifetime Warranty