Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 creators update

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bug1971

bug1971

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:04 PM

Posted 14 May 2017 - 12:01 AM

Hello All, I am just curious! Is anyone else any kind of issues since installing the creators update! I am having several kinds of small issues and wanted to know if anyone else is too.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 opera

opera

• Members
  • 1,000 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 PM

Posted 14 May 2017 - 12:08 AM

No issues here.

What issues are you having?

#3 bug1971

bug1971
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2017 - 12:13 AM

Performance issues-(high disk usage) at times, problems with automatic system care not working, A bunch of other little problems. that all started after I downloaded the creators update

#4 zainmax

zainmax

• Banned
  • 344 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 AM

Posted 14 May 2017 - 01:08 AM

Haven't had no issues, but there has been at least three different install iso/esd versions. The first, which released on 17th of March, then the next, released on the second week of Aprill and now is again new, I downloaded it just couple days ago, it is again different, but this one is a bit more stable.

But the one what would recommend, do a clean installation. If you upgrade, you will encounter problems.

Edited by zainmax, 14 May 2017 - 09:39 AM.

#5 bug1971

bug1971
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:13 AM

My problems are little ones, more like annoyances but it still sucks, seems like every time a major update comes out We go through this.

Edited by bug1971, 14 May 2017 - 07:14 AM.

#6 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 PM

Posted 14 May 2017 - 02:35 PM

My problems are little ones, more like annoyances but it still sucks, seems like every time a major update comes out We go through this.

That is not true the way that you worded it. If you said that you have had problems with every update, then that MIGHT be correct. But there are millions of people like me that have had zero problems with any of the updates.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#7 bug1971

bug1971
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:19 PM

I had to reset my pc. Seems like everything is good now. Thanks bud

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users