Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Corel Draw Suite X4 + amd fx series

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 snglnluvnit

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • Local time:12:16 PM

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:09 PM

I'm attempting to assist my brother-in-law with some issues he's having w/Corel Draw Suite X4.  He has it installed on 3 machines. an i5 2500k w/ Win 7 64 bit/ Phenom ll 945 quad same OS/ AMD 8350 same OS.  All but the 8350 run the program flawlessly but the 8350 acts like a dog. It is not so much that he needs it to run on the 8350 but we sure would like to know if there are any known issues if anyone knows something or has ANY suggestions.  

Here is a speccy of his system:http://speccy.piriform.com/results/OLMFeKDSgdFYep3sGi8Ei13

Edit: the program is actually called Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4

Edited by snglnluvnit, 12 May 2017 - 02:10 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users