Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Regarding CPU sudden temp spiking for a few seconds

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 GrisiaSun

GrisiaSun

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 AM

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:39 AM

Hello everyone. I would like some help with my problem since I'm not a tech expert and would like it if someone can guide me step by step. Now, my problem have just started today. I realized that the temperature for CPU will go up all of a sudden until 100% for maybe 5-10 seconds before going back to 40% - 50% the temperature range which I assume to be normal since I have one program opened and the program is an MMORPG. I don't understand why this is happening? And if someone could help enlighten me with the possible problems, please do so. Thank you all. Also, on the other note I need help with this certain homepage which has attached itself to my browser. It's called yeadesktop and I understood that it's some kind of adware which kindly correct me if I'm wrong. Is there any solution as to how to remove it? Thanks again and sorry if my english is bad.

Edited: This CPU problem also occur when I have other program open. So, it's not only happen when I have the game open. Usually I have one or two programs open when I'm using this laptop.

Edited by GrisiaSun, 12 May 2017 - 10:27 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users